Tuesday, May 22, 2007

How Much Money Are Pearls Worth?

waldgaenger @ 2007-05-22T21: 05:00

Atheism save your life or otherwise seen compels one to dwell on this. If you believe with all his heart to the nothing behind the curtain of life, it is hard to say goodbye to this life voluntarily. - The why should anything bad against the pure exchange nothing? This exchange would be illogical, but can not and should think in this area at all rational?
If I had the certainty that I weiterexistiere after my death as part of the world, it would be a lot easier to be afraid to stop before that day. The picture in the mind's eye, in which strips as part of the wind through the tree tops and one with of nature would become a nearly herbeizusehnen bring to this moment. But without the necessary conviction to believe it, this thought-structure collapsed in on itself because it lacks the foundation. I wonder what would happen if I did realize one day all that I do not have enough strength to believe in anything, neither atheism nor to anything else.

0 comments:

Post a Comment