Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Spectrobes Wikipedia Zappi

waldgaenger @ 2007-06-06T22: 27:00

What would give you the feeling of being unique? It might be only an imagined singularity, as long as I did not know I just imagining me that it was for me absolutely real and true. Probably this is just a flaw of mine, if I have a healthy self-confidence from the uniqueness of a person trying to derive. In the end it's me just a little self-confidence around with a head held by life be able to proceed. But I'm here not too easy, if I pass my failure only on the lack of self confidence? It is much more a conglomerate of deficiencies that must be kept for my failure when attempting a "normal" life responsibility. It is an unfortunate mixture of a weak character, lack of confidence, a too simple way of thinking and something inexplicable, which seems to be missing simple.

0 comments:

Post a Comment