Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Always Red Eye Some People

Today everyone is crazy?

Only the doctors, now my grandma oO
you just came up, sat down and said: "We need to talk"
"About what?"
"Say, boy, you're so often with so Ramona, Ramona is as nothing to you?"
"She's a friend ...."
"Yes, but you do not do anything with it?"
"Even if I would do, Rami would cut me to pieces"
"Why, you like the not?"
"I hope, dss she likes me, but I doubt it, but sometimes very strongly that this kind of like it is"
"So it is not you?"
"Nope oO I do not think the * STHT seeking out something more to this picture *"
"on girls?"
"Jooo that also .. but this is not a girl OO"
"But you also love not boys, right?"
"Grandma? Although I am of the opinion that if one loves whom, it is no matter of what gender the person is, but no .. oO"
"AHSO, then well and good, why are you so in Japan? * for the note, it has hellish fear that I'm moving to Japan)
"No Ahnug .. interessieert me? "
" Well, is it all right "Then she disappears
to have said, without another word

0 comments:

Post a Comment