Wednesday, April 30, 2008

How To Get A Shiny Rayquaza

waldgaenger @ 2008-04-30T20: 30:00

Why is a not succeed, the idea of the mess we have in his mind to write down? Even with the mental preparation will take place on record a selection, and fleeting thoughts often disappear again in the big ball of thoughts. Therefore, the text often seems so one-dimensional and arranged in a certain way and bland, it's just an impossible chaos of thoughts even close to put in writing.

Every thought is thought to be worth it. - I do not know if I should dare to actually take up the argument, that every life is worth living. Although I have written, but I do not believe in it. It sounds as if you are the meaningless sense or are just trying desperately. Developed as a consolation of imaginary words into a mockery and ridicule. I can only say one thing for sure, life is a strange thing. There are many explanations, yet they are able to satisfy me, because they lack depth. The answers to be found in the statements themselves rather than to accept the world. A plea to one's mind over all else, the other to disappear by itself simply as to declare worthless and of itself. Perhaps you will also have a place where no answers satisfied, but maybe this daring attempt succeeds. I am well aware that books play a big role this is, not only is a simple copy, but a process.

0 comments:

Post a Comment