Wednesday, October 24, 2007

How To Suck A Tennis Ball Through A Garden Hose

bakapummel @ 2007-10-24T22: 49:00

Möp oO

You do not believe what happened .... Pummelchen is depressing> \u0026lt;
Jahaaa even something can happen to me .... but I do absolutely not know why.
There is nothing which I could have upset me (except that I need help on the lawn)
Määh what should I do? T_T
The only thing that keeps me in a good mood right now is Big Brain Academy and sing = Þ
If you exercise for 2 days to a song and it always takes, then you hear the progress
clear out (even if the song is in Korean) oO

I was just so bad on it that I even made HAs spanish (because I everything else is pissed off) ... I've not seen since the 12.2> \u0026lt;
Nyaoo I'm going to play something BBA, sing it, then do read German and (at 3 times) cutexguy and go to bed -.-

Baibaiiii

0 comments:

Post a Comment