Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Simi Garewal In Mera Naam Jokar

bakapummel @ 2007-10-30T13: 50:00

Super -.-
Because you even really WANT to go to school and you sitting around at home T_T
Bin eingekullert This morning woke up and did not come up ... It was as if my knee would be connected to my chest .. I could not stretch me if I have tried it yet, hats pretty hurt -.-
After some back and forth Mikey came to my room and I told him that I stay at home today ....
about 3 hours later, after I woke up, wars are still there and I was in the same position oO
Joaaa .... I got my knee just so much closer to meienn abdominal range covered and Tadaaa "Parental Control" was released> \u0026lt;
Then wars as if nothing had happened, only a subsequent unpleasant pulling in your stomach, but it passed quickly.
Nyaaaooo... I can now nothing more to it T_T change

0 comments:

Post a Comment