Friday, October 26, 2007

Total Knee Replacement Surgery S.e. Wi.

Nyaaaaaoooooo!

How to say "I"?
I have my "depressing" phase overcome XD
Pure Lust and zest for life !!!!!!!!! * * Gröhl
You're going in the next few days can not save me = 3
The reason?
I'm head over heels in love .....
me oO
Najaaaaa .... XD yes Does no one else, so must tackle self-containing self = Þ

Then I at least used to be the feeling in the world * does * emo tuen
Hmm ... perhaps I am indeed but non MCIH in love with himself, although I'm already a cool sow: If I were you I would take me. * Cough ... räuspel * ** ** macho tuen does

BTT: Nyao, I'm finally on Tuesday Pummel is with my underweight program started
XDDD And it is proving successful, oO And what ..... for which

A brief history: On Tuesday I put myself on the scales and the part I was at 78 kg!! 78 !!!!!!!!!!! So I had
NEN BMI of 22 and was well in the normal weight òó
So I decided I was going anyway have never to exceed the 75 limit, at least to finish in the 75 and then perhaps continue on to the 70 XD \u0026lt;- --- underweight

What is this "program" is now out eventually?
sooooo simple: in the morning and noon I eat normally and occasionally = 3
But in the evening I eat less now:
Price:
- 6 sandwiches I eat only a third
- a 1 cm layer of butter, I'll do me from now on it will only have a 1mm layer.
- vanilla custard with the subsequent bowl chocolate chips I eat an apple or a banana.

That's it ...
has so far helped? YES!
I just just put on the scales and they showed a beautiful 73.8 kg.
78kg - 73.8 kg = 4.2 kg
Diensag + Wednesday + Thursday + Friday = 4 days
4.2 kg / 4 days = 1.25 kg per day loss
-> Can I live with I oO thought the 75 limit I could do with this project in a few weeks ... but oh well .... my body is holding general funny (including hair)

Söööö do this quite a lot of it sucks LJ Eintag
XD I do not take damage for Haftug WARRANTIES Art!

Baibaiiii oO I've lüüüüüb!

0 comments:

Post a Comment