Thursday, October 18, 2007

Melina Velba Hands On

Sciurus vulgaris to rule the world!

who dunno what that is ... there are squirrels XD

I was just on the way to Brings to me at last (!) to buy a folder, as I discovered at the end of my street a little skin bumps oO
bin range drive closer than me, I've seen that there were 3 squirrels, who were sitting together on the road. (They are, of course ran away when I came closer)
Okay, one could imagine ... 3 squirrels in one place, may indeed schonmal.
No! That's not all: Yesterday when I went in the free hour of home, a BMW was badly good bosses in my street, in front of a man whom I have smelled his perfume because even before, and € 50m in a 500 suit -. - (at the exact spot of skin lumps) was also one of my neighbors
with shovel and bucket in hand. When I passed them, I saw a dead squirrel T______T in the bucket, which had run over the big shots-BMW owner (B ³) and my neighbor was now buried in the garden.

quite strange ... perhaps a funeral or something ... oO Go But further. When I came back from the Brings, I turn into meien road and what do I see? Exactly! Another Felknubbel of 3 squirrels. But this time were, left and right in the Gardens a total of 4 - 5 more squirrels. *-*

I am left wondering ... It was really eien funeral service, or do they have to be tired of its oppression of the people and make plans for a revolution that will go down in history! Sciurus
...." The Revolution 2007. A revolution that changed the world schwerverletze [...] 5 billion deaths 1 billion [...] [...]"

Be on your guard! They will come!

Nyaoo already somewhere fun XDD
7-8 squirrels in one place = Þ

When I come to school tomorrow, you know, where the uprising began.

0 comments:

Post a Comment