Thursday, October 28, 2010

Can A Car Wash Damage My Truck?

"Do not check Leningrad. Rescue us, then we are lost ..."

Letters from the occupied territories in Leningrad.

LETTERS FROM RESIDENTS SLUTSKAYA AG GROUP

Greetings from the city Slutskaya.
Tosya we are alive and well. Live Schur, Claudia and Glasha. Tosya bread we do not see. Quite eat potatoes, cabbage. Sasha works in Gatchina. Sasha gives a hundred grams per day and once the soup and coffee. We are staying
alive and well, and you wish to order. Do not turn in Leningrad, the Germans had to live poorly, try to liberate us.
Regards prisoners Claudia, Alex and Glasha. Song for saying good, hope to see you.
Hi Ivan Yu.
Claudia.
Letter send to Leningrad with some girls.


Leningrad.
Leshtukov lane d.II kv.Z. GANTRY / for ZHUK0VOY, EM /
Slutsk Malyshev.
Hello my dear darling aunt and Stepan.
With warm greetings to Claudia.
you my dear, how I miss about you. I'm alive and well. Waiting for your arrival. Aunt darling of the room, do not worry. While I'm alive everything will be intact. Aunt darling I'm worried, but the girls came in and said that grain yield in Leningrad. Here I have stocked potatoes and cabbage. Tomatoes and beets are saline. Only here there is no bread with the 18 th of September. Living here is not sweet. I do not want you to fall to Germans.
not donate Leningrad.
rescued us, and we lost.
I look forward to October you home.
Men working at the German and our Masha, too. Feed them, give bread 100 gr.v day and a cup of coffee and nothing else.
Viktor Lebedev, mute, barely came home from the town of Gatchina. They are beaten, and the prisoners even worse. Do not believe the leaflets the Germans. If you came to Pavlovsk, then learned how to live with the Germans.
Stepan, at least one word to hear from you. Alive or not. Every day I'm waiting, waiting. My dear, do not expose Stepa Leningrad. I'm waiting for you. You'll be alive and come back to me. Yes? It often seems that you all left me and I'm all alone here. Vanya mortar squad, Lipa with me. You with an aunt Dusya hello big, big of her. Now she is sick. Be well. I'm waiting for you every minute of my dear.
Claudia


copy
g.Slutsk.
Good day ..
Hello Sasha, with flaming greetings and best wishes in life - Vasya.
Firstly, I want to say that until now alive, but that before, t.e.kak survived it now is not worth remembering.
I would love to know how you live, but to learn nothing is impossible. The Germans have since September 17, treatment until, that is good, bread is not seen for a long time, long ago, in general forgotten about him, no cigarettes. We live 5 persons, those guys who were with you. Sasha cute as you want learn about you and the home. Well, nothing could be done.
came on the radio even though a piece of bread and a small cigarette snuff.
Greetings / signature / 7.10.41g.


Hello Lena and Ira, and godfather, and a ring. We are alive. Life is hard. Waiting-soon whether to set us free. Sasha is working with the Germans. Poorly fed, up to 100 grams per day, while women do.
release us, and then die.
Kisses to all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment